The DynaHill Program
I decided to make available my latest version of the DynaHill program.
Just copy your warriors into the 'mailbox' directory and start the program. You can find some basic informations and settable parameters in the ini-file. I'll try later to work on a better documentation
DynaHill v2.74a (corewar.info, 2.3 MB)
All published warriors suitable for the DynaHill are included. Please keep in mind that all warriors are modified and processed to run trouble-free with DynaHill.
Changes after v2.27 :
- Fixing some more bugs and add more complexity in the battle settings. Full md5 checksum support to not allow duplicates enter the hill. Added tiny and tinyLP warriors.
- Fixing a bug in the win calculation for nano multi-warrior battles.
- Fixing bugs in the check routin for entries in the mailbox folder
- Add FTP features to send DynaHill results to an external source
- Add settable rule that with 100% ties both warriors lost
- Change to two different Nano warrior battle settings
Add Nano Warrior check to Mailbox folder
- Add new code for complete Nano Warrior compatibility
- add html with list of failed mailbox entries, new entries, pool warriors
- change to new design created by Big JK
- add mailbox folder watcher with additional entry check:
* contains ;redcode ;author ;name ;assert 1
* compile correctly with pmars
* follow '88 rules in case of ;redcode-88
* simple checksum test if code already exists
if passing all tests entry will be moved to "new"
- clean-up the code
- Generating a Hall of Fame for beeing most time King of the Hill
- Generating a Hall of 15 Wins for most times 15 wins on the highest league
- Added two more options to generate/calculate battle lists for the tournament days
- Rounds (-r) are now settable for each league